All 2018 bid cities propose two IOC hotels. In this installment of By the Book
, Around the Rings presents a look at the IOC hotels proposed by Annecy, Munich and PyeongChang. By the Book
is an exclusive series of reports by Around the Rings based on the bid books presented by the three 2018 bids.
• L’Imperial Palace / Albigny-Petit Port
• 99 rooms / 200 rooms
• Rates: Single- $563, Double - $667, Suite- $1516 (USD 2018)
• Westin Grand Munich / Sheraton Munich Arabella Park
• 984 rooms
• Rates: Single- $592, Double - $628, Suite- $2257 (USD 2018)
• Intercontinental Hotel / Holiday Inn
• 238 rooms / 214 rooms
• Rates: Single- $380, Double- $450, Suite- $780-$2,460 (USD)
By the Book is a series of reports on the 2018 candidate cities, using information provided in the candidate file of each city.
Edited by Isia Reaves Wilcox
For general comments or questions, click here
Your best source of news about the Olympics is www.aroundtherings.com, for subscribers only.