Compact, Athlete Friendly Venue Plan Key to PyeongChang 2018
U.S. skiers and snowboarders are looking forward to the competing in PyeongChang as the International Olympic Committee voted Wednesday to bring the 2018 Olympic Winter Games to South Korea. U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association officials cited an athlete-friendly, compact venue plan as the key to the successful bid, along with the opportunity to motivate millions of youth in a new region of the world for winter sport.
• Bid showcasing skiing and snowboarding
• Athlete-friendly compact venue plan
• Ski and snowboarding venues located directly on outskirts of PyeongChang or nearby
• Athlete villages at each venue
• 30 minute maximum drive
• Opportunity to expose youth in new region of world to winter sports
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service to our readers, Around the Rings will provide verbatim texts of selected press releases issued by Olympic-related organizations, federations, businesses and sponsors.
These press releases appear as sent to Around the Rings and are not edited for spelling, grammar or punctuation.
Your complete source of news about the Olympics is www.aroundtherings.com, for subscribers only.